- To organize campaigns, dialogues, workshops and other networking activities on contemporary issues to engage and strengthen Nepal’s USG program alumni community;
- To collaborate with other domestic and regional like-minded organizations on programs and activities on topics of common interest;
- To facilitate the visits of similar organizations abroad to hone the expertise of the alumni as well as to promote regional connectivity;
- To publish bulletins, newsletters, and other promotional materials about the organization’s activities;
- To communicate among members with methods that harness and best utilize modern information technology.
Cookie and Privacy Settings